Essay writing demands inspiration
A List Of Interesting Expository Essay Topics For College
Very often, when you will start a new chapter for your course, you will be required to compose an expository essay. This is meant to help you understand better the concepts that are presented, and to facilitate the memorizing of these. As scary as all this might seem, it is not such a difficult task. Most of the students have problem in choosing a proper topic, because this is one of the most important elements of this assignment. Depending on your course, you can choose a good subject for your paper from this list:
- Homeschooling is good or bad? There are many things to be said on this subject, and how different types of education can influence teens in various areas of their life. Express your opinion on the matter.
- Legal age for drinking. It depends on every state what the legal age is, but the truth is that for a teenager it’s pretty easy to get alcohol in any country. Do you think there is any valid solution to this problem?
- The legalization of marijuana. Marijuana is considered a recreational drug that does not cause addiction. However, this can open the path for many other dangerous drugs.
- Political parties in your country. When you write about this you have to keep your personal political opinions aside, and form arguments based on fact and evidence. Official websites and newspapers could be a very good source of information.
- Smoking in public. Even if every person is free to do whatever they want, they need to be stopped when their actions can hurt or disturb other people. Smoking in public can be damaging for people around, especially for children.
- Your dream job. I guess this is a very easy topic for every student. All you have to do is to create an essay where you will explain your career choice. Is there any specific reason why you chose this job?
- House work for teenagers. It’s not easy to get a teenager to do something in the house. Even so, this is a good way to teach them more about responsibilities and consequences.
- Talking on the phone while driving. As innocent as this habit might seem, it caused many accidents and disasters. One second can make a difference, and in many European states the law for this kind of behavior is very severe.
© EducatedPalestinian.com. All rights reserved. | improve your academic writing skills