Essay writing demands inspiration
A List Of Great Argumentative Essay Topics On Organ Donation
When you have to write an argumentative essay, it is important to know how to form valid arguments and support them with information. This means that you need to make adequate research and in the same time use the knowledge that you gain to create a complex paper that will expose the ideas in a clear and concise manner. Since this topic is so debatable, you need to take great care of the way you approach the issue. Check out these topics on organ donation:
- The first operation that was done. The first case of organ donation in history is memorable. It opened the way to save thousands of lives, and it was considered a revolution in the medical word. Present the primary techniques that were used and how they evolved.
- How you can test the compatibility. We can not donate organs to any person. There are certain factors that need to be matching between the donor and the patient that is receiving the organ. Discuss these factors and how can they be explored.
- The religious point of view. Most of the religions say that the human body needs to be completely intact. Therefore they don’t agree with organ donation or even blood transfusions. However, some religions like Islam and a few other communities approve this practice under certain conditions.
- Should the family have the right to decide? For patients who are brain dead, the family has the right to decide if the organs will be donated or not. Some people say that no other people should have the right over our bodies, even after we die. Therefore we are the only ones who can take this decision.
- The spiritual connection. There were cases when people that received an organ changed their personality, and they developed common features with the donor. The scientists did not find yet a clear explanation for this, but they are talking about a spiritual connection between the patients.
- Organ refusal. Unfortunately, not all surgeries are successful. Sometimes, a patient’s body will not accept the organ even if there isn’t any medical reason for this. There are many things unclear and doctors don’t know how to prevent this.
- The rebuilding of the liver. One of the most common organs to be donated is the liver because of its incredible capacity of regeneration. In only a few months, the donor will be able to have a complete normal life even if he donated a piece of his liver.
© EducatedPalestinian.com. All rights reserved. | improve your academic writing skills