Essay writing demands inspiration
How To Create An Intriguing Introduction To A Synthesis Essay
When you are about to write an essay, the introduction will be the most important part. After you have decided on the topic you will have to work on the beginning. If you have selected an interesting topic to write on, you will need an especially catchy introduction to keep the reader engrossed. You can start with a hook. It is something that will catch the reader’s imagination and then make them read till the end. Here are a few guidelines on what are the best ways of starting a synthesis paper.
Importance of the introduction
When a writer notices your title, the first thing they start to read will be the introduction. Most often teachers are so busy they only read the introduction and conclusion to get the basic impression of your work. The right introduction will make the read till the body and then rest of tea per. So it is very important that you write an introduction that is similar to the rest of the paper.
Ways to start the synthesis essay:
- Since it is going to be a synthesis paper, you will have to select a topic that can be explained in an organized manner. You will have to do some background search before you begin. If you have already read about the topic, you can present some background information that will interest the reader.
- Make sure all the information you provide is relevant to the objective you have set out to explore. You cannot prove irreverent facts. It will only annoy the reader and make them give reading your paper.
- Try to keep the transitions smooth and effective. When you move from one point to the next, you will have to make the jump smooth. Abrupt changes especially within a paragraph can disorient the reader.
- You will have to grab the reader’s attention and the best way to do it in a synthesis paper is by using a quote or speech. Use just one or two lines, do not make it too long. It should be interesting enough and must address the topic directly.
- You will have to include the thesis statement in the introduction. It is the most important part of the paragraph and you will have to describe the relevance of your whole work. It should convey to the reader why you have decided to work on the particular subject and what you hope to achieve.
© EducatedPalestinian.com. All rights reserved. | improve your academic writing skills