Essay writing demands inspiration
20 Great Argumentative Essay Topics In Psychology
While the study of the mind and its behavior is a vast subject that cannot be compressed into a single topic, Psychology does have several branches and many topics that you can delve into for an Argumentative Essay.
If you are a College Student, try these Topics:
- Are other forms of Intelligence as important as Emotional Intelligence?
- Does having siblings affect the maturity and socializing ability of children?
- Are Children with ADHD being prescribed and treated with too many drugs?
- Is Sign Language an essential for babies to be taught by their parents?
- Are Religious people more prone to wrongdoing during their daily routine than non-religious people?
- Is stopping Attachment Parenting a necessity?
- What is the best mode of communication for children?
- Why is it that the aged blame external factors for their negative events while the youngsters blame themselves and internal factors?
- Are specific addictions more harmful and dangerous than the others?
- Should the courts change the system of child custody equality favoring the father and the mother equally?
A Few Topics on Mythical Beliefs:
- Is Mid Life Crisis an absolute?
- Does Hypnosis help retrieve forgotten memories and events?
- Do Dreams posses any symbolic essence?
- Are inkblot tests necessarily useful in detecting one’s personality?
- Not all mentally challenged individuals are violent. Explain.
Psychological Arguments on experiments conducted.
- The Pavlov-Dog experiment.
- The Cognitive Dissonance experiment of Jack Brehm.
- Your opinion on Josh Bell, world famous violinist playing in a metro station at Washington D.C.
- The Blue eyes/Brown Eyes racism experiment by Jane Elliot.
- The Stanford Prison Experiment by Zimbardo.
Topics on Daily Practice
- The psychology behind ‘Chocolate helps reduce depression’.
- Does Music essentially evoke emotions within a person?
- How do social networks bring about addiction in people?
- Optimism is good for one’s health. Reason.
- Laughter has been found to be the best mode of communication among people. Validate.
Psychological arguments on Education:
- Can Gender partition be good for education?
- Should technology be a compulsory use in classrooms today?
- How are culturally diverse classes good for the students?
- All Curriculum studies should be centered on critical thinking?
- Are ADHD Symptoms found in almost all children?
Choose an apt topic and make the best discourse for your Argumentative Psychology paper.
© EducatedPalestinian.com. All rights reserved. | improve your academic writing skills